Saturday, March 11, 2017

Everything Sprouts In Spring


Spring is the season of rebirth and what better time to start my new adventure...blogging! I have always wanted to start a blog, but I have been too scared. Today I am no longer scared and I am sprouting into my new life as a blogger.  

Spring in South Carolina comes pretty early, usually the beginning or middle of March. I don't know about you, but I am beyond ready for winter to be completely over with so I can dress in my bright spring clothes. This is a new outfit I purchased during the coldest week in winter, hopeful that soon enough I could put on this bright dress and hit the streets of Bluffton. 





I may look sweet and innocent, but I do LOVE tattoos! I actually have four tattoos and I really enjoy showing them off. While buying clothes I do try to buy clothes that show off my tattoos as much as possible. I mean, I didn't get the tattoos to hide them right?








This photo shoot made me even more excited about Spring and I am ready to twirl myself right into the 80 degree and sunny weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment