Friday, April 21, 2017

Good-bye Spring, Hello Summer


Well, it is official....it's summer! Time to pack away the long sleeve outfits, sweaters, jeans and boots and bring out the tank tops, bathing suits and flip flops!  Before the heat completely consumes us here in Bluffton I wanted to bring out this outfit one last time.  This outfit goes well in fall or spring and let me tell you...it was so easy to throw together!
 
Who doesn't love a cute flowy dress, boots and a hat? I mean come on...this outfit is not only comfy, but it is put together with little to no effort. Yet it looks like it took a long time thinking up this outfit. In fact, it took me 5 minutes to out this outfit together and head out the door...don't you just love that! Also, a bonus with this outfit is my dogs hair blends in perfectly! 

This light pink tie-dyed dress is a great go to item, especially if I plan to eat a big lunch or dinner.  It is flowy yet in my opinion is very flattering. This is the type of dress a woman of any size can wear and still look fabulous! The hat also makes a great accessory, especially since that morning I was having an extra crazy hair day.






So far in this blog I have talked a lot about fashion and my dogs, but not about my town. My town is perfect, it truly is pictureest! This quaint little town is surrounded by locals who live and breathe the small town air-many who hope the growth of residents will cease (especially residents from Ohio..no offense!) This special place is right next to the Oyster Factory and boat ramp, which I will see a lot this summer since being on the boat is one of my happy places. This picture perfect spot is a great place to sit and read, watch the boats on the river or have a nice family picnic. If you haven't been to this spot yet in Bluffton you have to go check it out!
 



 
Good-bye spring, it was nice to see you for a few weeks!  Now, bring on the summer heat!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment