Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happiness Comes In Salty Water


The Ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, Wild and Free.


I am back. I am back to being my happy self and out of the slump I found myself in for a few weeks.  What better way to celebrate...getting down to the water for this photo shoot! 

Living in Bluffton has taught me to love the water even more. Growing up I had our shore house on the Chesapeake Bay, but we only traveled there once a month. Here in Bluffton this town is shaped by the water! Most of the people in Bluffton spend countless days on the river each year, and I LOVE THAT! 

For this post I decided to go very innocent with my look. This baby doll dress has turned into one of my favorite dresses to wear. I have worn it at least 4 times already to events and I have only owned this dress for about 2 months now. It is perfect for any occasion, and great for the summer time since it is very light and breezy. 


I have found a new online Boutique that I have fallen in love with. It is called Monday Dress Boutique  and it has clothes that are not only adorable, but affordable! Affordable is so important especially when you have a shopping problem like me! 
The one thing about this online boutique is the clothes do sell out pretty quickly. So if you do see something you like GET IT- DON'T WAIT! Because there is a good chance you will miss the opportunity. 

The best part of this dress are the flower details! It is even prettier in person to see all of the details. Who doesn't love a great floral design?! Also, this dress is a conversation piece! Everyone will stop and admire this dress and they will for sure ask this dress is from. 



I did pair this dress with small heeled wedges, but I have also worn this dress with higher fancier heels and that worked too. Whats really nice about this dress is you can dress it up or dress it down with flats for a day walking around Downtown Bluffton.  


** I do want to note that even though this dress is a baby doll dress any figure can wear this dress and look fabulous! I do know a lot of women who would turn this dress down because they think it would make them look wider. I disagree. I think the right baby doll dress with the right fit and right length would look great on any body type. ** 





This is my carefree, this is my freedom, this is my happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment